Friday, November 15, 2013

Kids Gourmet Squoosh for the Picky Gourmand

As you probably know, I love food. 
Call me a foodie, epicurean, connoisseur... I love to explore different kinds of cultural cuisine. I do restaurant reviews often and every now and then my family and I love to enjoy eating out.
But of course I always enjoy a warm home-cooked meal and experiment with different recipes often to find things that my entire family will love.
Kids are way more simple.
They just know that whatever tastes or looks good - that's what they want.
My eldest 5 year old daughter is very food-finicky right now, and now that my son is a brand new toddler, we are now introducing more food variety to him and yes, the imminent persnickety monster is peeking through.
I fell in love with Baby Gourmet's selection of products when my son was a baby because it was fast food done the healthy way for growing babies!
Now they have introduced their Kids Gourmet Line which includes Squoosh™ -- an organic snack that delivers one full serving of fruit and vegetables in every pouch.


All four Squoosh™ flavours have no added sugar or salt, are kosher, and are nut-free and gluten-free!
The flavours include:

  • Squoosh™ Banango - Tasty butternut squash is blended with a fruit medley of banana, mango, and apple and sprinkled with a natural organic coconut flavour
  • Squoosh™ Beetberry - Delicious banana and apple are mixed with super-nutritious beet and topped off with juicy blueberries and strawberries. 
  • Squoosh™ Squabbleberry - Naturally sweet and delicious apple, blueberries, and banana are swirled together with tasty butternut squash for a healthy and nutritious snack.
  • Squoosh™ Orangobango - The exotic summer-time flavour of mango is blended with the goodness of carrot and the natural sweetness of banana and apple for a delicious treat.
And let me tell you, they really are very tasty!
I myself enjoyed the Banango! Yum! I love the tasty medley in each flavour.


Both my kids enjoy it and it's a sigh of relief during hectic days for me when I'm rushing in and out of the door with both kids - I just pop a few in my diaper bag and we're good to go!

Note the concentration? Quiet kids sitting side-by-side is a rarity these days! :)
It's also good to know that Baby/Kids Gourmet Founder, Jennifer Carlson is also a mother.
I loved this part of the write-up on the website about Jennifer: 
"Jen oversees every aspect of Baby Gourmet with the passionate and watchful eye of a mother and a business person.
Founded on a mother’s love and fueled by an unwavering commitment to quality, we make great tasting healthy, organic baby food."

Thank you for creating something real, something good, and something oh-so-appetizing for my future lil' gourmands. And how FUN is it to say the word Squoosh?! 

You can find Kids Gourmet and Squoosh Products at most major grocers.

To learn more about Kids Gourmet and Squoosh Products here: www.babygourmet.com/our-food/squoosh
They're also social!
Find them on Facebook and Twitter.


----
Disclosure: I received product samples for a complete review; however as always, all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

25 comments:

Annie1 said...

Its amazing how far things come in a couple of generations. I wish these products were around for my children, but I love that they are here for my children! Thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

I love watching my one year old niece suck those back its like lightening Chandra Christine O'Connor

Judy Cowan said...

Thanks for the review, these look and sound great. Love that they are easy to take along! (Judy Cowan)

Unknown said...

Lol, I love the word Squoosh! These sound great, I think both my 14 month old and my 3 year old would get lots of use of of these, thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

I would love my son to try these! They look great!

Unknown said...

I love how portable these pouches are and how easy it is to feed them.

Rebecca H said...

love the format! will look for this, sounds like a great idea, and good flavours too!

Alyshia said...

These looks good my boys would love these .

Tiffany Dover said...

I just bought some pouches tonight! These things rock! and they're so easy for on the go

@a_m_rs said...

I make my daughters food and I freeze it. When I go out its hard to carry it and figure out how to keep it cold. This would be a great alternative to that. Also it get two servings in one. Bonus!

Danielle - Tips For Every Day said...

Thank you for the review, I'll try them sometime.

Victoria Ess said...

I love those photos -- so cute!

Judy Cowan said...

Thank you for the review, these sound great. Love the new packaging that they are starting to use for baby/toddler food, definitely makes it easy to throw in a bag to take with you. (Judy Cowan)

Unknown said...

My daughter gives these to my granddaughter and she loves them!

MamaKujo said...

Ohhh yummy and fun! Hope these are available in Quebec... will try to track some down!

kam77 said...

Will have to get some for my daughter when she's a bit older!

Cheryl said...

I know my little boy would love these if I bought them for him.

Unknown said...

perfect name for them because my niece slurps those things back in seconds. Chandra Christine O'Connor

Erika E said...

I wish they had these when my son was younger. He got to a point where he wouldn't eat any vegetables. I did get him drinking fruit juices with veggies in them so I'm sure he would have liked these.

Unknown said...

I need to try these for the kids. They like smoothies and shakes but hate the noise I make when I make them at home.

anna key said...

I think my nephew would love these! Thanks for your review. We'll have to check em out!

bobbi said...

Thanks for the review. I saw them on a commercial but was not sure whether they were tasty or not.

Unknown said...

These look interesting, my toddler is very picky, doesn't like to eat my fruits or veggies, these sound like they may be good for getting in those required foods.

Sue2Sueper said...

Love these little pouches they have out now for babies!

SueSueper

Unknown said...

I think its so funny watching kids eat these things my niece sucks them back in seconds. Chandra Christine O'Connor

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Carol Au Courant, AllRightsReserved.