Monday, December 9, 2013

Extreme Italian is Back to Stay at Tim Hortons + Review Opportunity


Ho fame. Ora di pranzo!
Which translates to: I'm hungry. Time for lunch! 

I've been brushing up on my Italian and for good reason. Aside from the fact that I am wishfully hoping my husband will whisk me away to a Tuscan Villa in the new year, there's something zestier I'm excited to share.
The Extreme Italian Sandwich is back and here to stay at Tim Hortons!

When it was first launched in August 2013 for a limited time, it sold out within weeks! I was glad that I had a chance back then to purchase one for myself during lunch. So thrilled to hear it's back and for good!
"So good we couldn't fuhgettaboutit!" 

It's packed to the max with layers of bold italian flavour of ham capicollo, genoa salami, and pepperoni, topped with mozzarella and a creamy sundried tomato sauce (which I love!), served on a soft, fresh Parmesan and herb-topped bun.
Can you believe it's only $4.99? 
I can grab something similar at an Italian Deli for double of this price.

Check out how big it is! 
Being infamous for snapping photographs of my food prior to consuming, this is one of those rare occasions where I couldn't do it...


... It had to be eaten right away. So apologies for the quarter sandwich photograph. :)
Mamma mia che buono! ("My goodness, it's good!")

Join in on the "Extreme Italian" conversatin to learn Italian words of the day on www.facebook.com/timhortons, or by following @TimHortons on Twitter.
You can also check out their website at www.TimHortons.com/ExtremeItalian for a fun "course" in Italian!

So who's ready for lunch at Tim Hortons? Mi piace davvero pranzare da Tims! ("I love lunch at Tims!")


I want you all in on this zesty goodness so I am offering 10 of my readers a chance to sample the new Extreme Italian and then send in their honest reviews to me.
I will be providing you with a $10 Tim Hortons gift card to try it out and then once your reviews are in, you are in the running to win a $25 Tims Card!

If you are interested in taking part in this Rate and Review Opportunity, please leave a comment below.
I will randomly select 10 of you to try out the delicious Extreme Italian Sandwich.

Rate and Review open to Canadian Residents only.
Participants selected via random.org by 12/10.

****
Disclosure: I received samples and perks to conduct an honest review; and as always all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

49 comments:

Alie said...

I would love a chance to review this. It looks yummy!

Sabrina Tong said...

I would love to test and review this sandwich for you Carol :) I promise to write a thorough review in a timely manner :)

Laurie B-C Amazon Reviews said...

I would LOVE to review it. It looks so delicous!

Cheryl Wells said...

Would love to try it out! I just saw it on the menu recently and am curious. Looks delicious! And of course, I always trust your word when it comes to food!

Tanya H said...

Yes please!!!!

Jenn said...

I would love to review for you! Anything to do with food, count me in. :)

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Carol - I'm definitely interested in taking part in this review opportunity as I love discovering new eats ! Looking forward to trying the new Extreme Italian Sandwich and providing my honest opinion.(Jan Dempsey)

spike said...

I'd love the chance to review it - who said there's no such thing as a free lunch?

Haylie said...

I would love to be a part of this, thank you!

YashYanth! said...

Happy to help you out....and help myself... to a delicious Italian. ( the sub ofcourse)

tobyhir said...

Ooooo, yes, please!

Jay said...

I'd definitely love to review this product!

outasite said...

I would love to take part in the review. And I will add my husband's two cents also.

Josh S said...

I would love to review it. Thanks

Teressa Bignell said...

I would love to be chosen to provide a review on it. Too often I am hesitant to try new things because if I do not like it it is a waste of money, but this looks delicious!

saskmom said...

I would love to review this yummy sandwich! Thank you for the opportunity!

Unknown said...

I can give you an honest opinion :)
I love Tim Horton's and I love sandwiches.

jemrah said...

I would love a chance - I love to eat and to try new things - it would be fun to offer up my opinion!

Unknown said...

I would the opportunity to try out this sandwich!

nomnombearinyvr at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Sure! Love my Timmies so would like something new to try.
Thanks
fanterra.fanny@lycos.com

truckerofbc said...

I would love to try this. As a trucker this is my lifeline :)

Chantale said...

Those look so darn good.
I would love to have the chance to write a review .

gigglessilly@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Sign me up! Thanks :)

lori b said...

love tims, this would be so tasty..

Sue2Sueper said...

Would Love to take part!

Thanks

Sue2sueper (at) gmail

Karla S said...

I would LOVE to try this and give my review,,it looks super yummy!
ksceviour at hotmail dot com

Carla said...

Would love to! cvegnad1@gmail.com

Cheryl said...

I would LOVE to try this yummy sandwich!!! :)

truckerofbc said...

rogerdsims2002@yahoo.ca

missbobloblaw said...

I would be more than happy to assist! :) #yum

lushka said...

Food you say, I'm in!

lushka204@gmail.com

Hide C. said...

This looks so yummy! I would love the chance to sample it! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

@a_m_rs said...

would love to try! yum! can u DM on twitter if I get selected? Love product reviews!!

Anonymous said...

Sound REAAAAAALLLY yummy! Wanna try! Wanna try!

MamaKujo said...

Always love your food pics! :)

Glogirl said...

I'd love to take part in this opportunity!

Victoria Ess said...

Thanks for the opportunity! I would love to review this!

tina said...

id love to try this italian deli, it looks delish!

mrsbubsmith said...

i'd love a chance to review! :) thanks!

Unknown said...

This looks so yummy; have not tried it before but would love to try it!

Deanna said...

That bread looks so yummy!

Kristi R. said...

The pictures make it look so yummy!

oddduck said...

I'd love to review too :)

MrDisco said...

woah..that looks absolutely amazing. i always buy something similar from a competing sub chain so I can't wait to try this out at Tims.

blogginggal said...

I would love the chance to try it!

Doris said...

I love trying new products at Tim Hortons. Great review!!!

SS_Summer said...

Yum! I wanted to try this in the summer as well but never got around to buying it. It looks delish!

Renalee Reyes said...

Would love to try this! Looks delish!

Unknown said...

I had this the other day and it was so good! Got there just when they were pulling out the bread from the oven, had to wait a few min but it was worth it! I usually get the turkey but glad I tried this! Lots of meat, if your a meat lover! cheers

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Carol Au Courant, AllRightsReserved.