Sunday, June 2, 2013

Old Made New with Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch

I happen to appreciate and welcome change. 
Especially when it comes to different decor pieces in my home. 

One popular project that I tried out last Christmas was this DIY Wine Bottle Christmas Display (which of course you can use outside of Christmas Decor as well i.e. Hold Fresh Flowers, etc.)


Mixing together two things I love - DIY Projects and Interior Design, I've pulled together a few of my favourite examples of DIY Mini-Projects that are perfect examples of Bringing Life to Old Pieces and making them New again. How adorable is that Instant Magnetic Board? Love!


Most times when something is so good, why change it, right?
Well, my favourite comfort cereal received a bit of a face-lift with their brand new Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch.
Was I a tad leery? Yes!

I remember the grocery trips during my first pregnancy with my daughter (now 4 1/2 years old).
While other Pregnant moms filled their carts with ice cream or chips or pickles, my cart was always filled with Strawberries and Honey Nut Cheerios.
From my first trimester to help calm the nausea to the final stretch of my pregnancy to satisfy the sweet craving AND ease the heartburn, Honey Nut Cheerios was my ultimate go-to treat.

The brand-new Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch is celebrating the classic Honey Nut Cheerios we know and love, and mixing it up with crispy oat flakes and delicious nut clusters.  
Another example of something Old and Making it New.


I tried it and I loved it.


Sometimes change is good. In this case, it is very, very good.

Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch will be hitting store shelves the week of June 24th and I want you to be the first try it before it does!
Be one of the first to try it as soon as it hits the shelves with a FREE BOX on me!
25 of my readers will get a chance to score a free box by simply clicking here.

Don't forget to leave me a comment below and share your “up-cycle” tip! I'd love to hear them!


IF you missed out on being one of the first 25 of my readers to score a free box of Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch, don't fret!
Visit the Life Made Delicious Facebook page for your chance to receive a coupon for a free box redeemable on July 16th.


*Disclosure: I am participating in the Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch Blogger Campaign by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills, and received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.

15 comments:

Sydney said...

Thanks for the box, Carol!

ivy pluchinsky said...

I would love to try this new cereal!!!!

AlwaysARedhead said...

I love you cake stand organizer, I am definitely going to look for one for myself.

mel said...

please let me try!

jennifer capin said...

I would love to try this new cereal :)

Anonymous said...

There was a problem with your submission.
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.

Anonymous said...

MM good stuff!

bula said...

I tried to get a box, but it said it was not longer taking submissions :(

Unknown said...

I would love to try this as it looks like it would really taste good

Susan V said...

Glad I got a box, thanks!

Caryn s said...

Would love to try the new cereal and i love your DIY upcycle ideas too!

Hide C. said...

We used pop bottles to make garden markers - it was a lot of fun!

Victoria Ess said...

I love love love that bookcase idea -- and I just re-pinned a zillion of your DIY posts. I've reupholstered a couch that was put out as trash.

flowerchild said...

I love the idea of using mason jars as vases

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

That cereal looks amazing! I'm going to try it as soon as it comes to stores near me. Cheerios and Harvest Crunch are my two fav cereals and mixing them sounds like a good idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Carol Au Courant, AllRightsReserved.